Welcome To Chinchonk's Blog


i love my lips~ that's why they call me "chinchonk" :D

i love my lips~ that's why they call me "chinchonk" :D

このブログを検索

2011年3月17日木曜日

NEW REBORN

And yes at the end I’ve decided to make the “reborn” to my blog. Seems that I’ve been busy, but the fact yes I’ve been busy by myself!! Haahahahaaa..

By the way, why do I make this reborn?? It’s because of some people inspiring me the power of writing, so I do interest to publish and share something about my experience. I am not pro in making a bunch og a very good sentence, but what I wanna do is just trying to share something I’ve got, or something I thought interesting. That's it!!



So, welcome to Chinchonk’s blog!! and Yes!! I am addicted to PINK!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. horray!!!! akhirna bangkit dr mati suri ya ini blog! ahahahaha. dont blog for anyone else conk! blog for urself. dont expect anything and whats the unexpected will apear! :p

    ttg tulisan bahasa jepang itu, gw malah g nyadar yg lainnya futsuu kei dia yg teinei kei. hahaha. >.< hometeitadaite, arigatou gozaimasita! mata ne!

    返信削除